Monday, August 20, 2007

Second Coming

I'm sorry...again...that I haven't posted more often. I am so stressed!! I am working on an Enrichment night lesson for the entire ward - the Bishop decided he wanted husbands there, too - on the Second Coming. It has been so much harder than I thought because there is so much information available and I only have 40 minutes. There is so much I want to say and yet I don't want this to be an "alarmist" type of talk. Please keep me in your prayers! This will happen Thursday night and I do need the Spirit with me. I'll let you know how it goes!

2 comments:

Ryan and Ann Cook said...

We know you will do a wonderful job! You always do.

Cookie Mama said...

Judi, I know your lesson will be great! I'm sure everyone will enjoy hearing all the information you've gathered. You've spent a lot of time getting ready for Thursday so I'm sure you'll present it perfectly.