Tuesday, August 14, 2007

New Family Bloggers

OK - I know it's been awhile since I've even posted, but I kinda felt like no one really cared if I did or not. So, now that we all have blogs, I'll get back to it on a regular basis. Ami has really been so good about her blog and it looks so great! I have visited all the kids' blogs and they look awesome, too! It will be a fun way to keep everyone up to date. I am doing another Halls Family blog - not sure what I'll call it yet, but it will be for Lisa, Stephanie, and Mark and anyone else in our family who may want to contribute or put their family blog on it so they can access it. It's your choice.

5 comments:

Turners said...

It's so fun to see a new post. So is the Cook family website for the cooks only, or can Stephanie, Mark and I have access to it? Please let me know. Thanks. When are you and dad making another trip down to mesa? We miss you and love you so much.

Ami Bethea said...

Mom I love your quotes! And huge congrats on your pounds lost, that's fantastic! Let me know when you're coming back down so we can go to lunch. I'll work on your header but it might be a couple days, sorry I'm so busy getting ready for school. But I promise before the week is out it'll be done. I love the paisleys, the background turned out great - so bright and happy!

Scott A. Anderson said...

I don't see anything on your blogs about your 2 dogs.

Ami Bethea said...

Come on Mom, keep up with the posting! We don't get to see you often enough for you to wait 3 weeks in between posts :)

Cade & Stratton would love it if you put pics of your dogs on here!

Cookie Mama said...

I agree with the group, kids would love to see the dogs. I want to see more pictures of your new surroundings up there in the White Mountains.

Love the blog.