Thursday, May 3, 2007

A New Calling

I've just returned from talking with our Bishop and I have a new calling: Enrichment Counselor in Relief Society. When I was told yesterday that I had an appointment to meet with him, I felt that my calling would be in Relief Society, but I thought maybe Visiting Teaching Supervisor or teacher. Never in my wildest imagination did I think I'd get called to be a counselor. Now I know why the Lord has been making my back better. I guess we won't be spending as many weekends in the valley now, we'll just have to cut it short and come home on Saturday night or early Sunday morning. Our ward doesn't meet until 11:00, so that would be possible. I told all of you that I was getting bored up here - I think all that is about to change! Wish me luck and PLEASE pray for me!

1 comment:

Ami Bethea said...

You'll be great at that calling!