Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Hey, Jeff! Are Your Fish Hungry??




OK - Can I just say how much I absolutely LOVE my Bosch Mixer? I just made 4 dozen cinnamon rolls and 7 loaves of bread. The mixer makes everything so easy and making bread is no longer a chore. Homemade rolls...no problem! Whole wheat bread...no problem! We even made homemade pizzas last night for dinner. Homemade pizza dough...NO PROBLEM! My house smells soooo delicious! My only wish is that all of my family could be here to share it all with us. Tara helped me finish because I tried to do so much too late in the day. I got everything in pans, but had to lay down for awhile. Tara finished baking and frosting everything for me. I don't think she minded very much - she had her eyes on the cinnamon rolls (or at least one anyway). She and Arleen have been walking every day and we are trying to watch what we eat. (Well, at least we will walk off what we eat.)

I only have one question...DO YOU MISS ME YET???? ;-) And BTW...my door is always open!

5 comments:

Ryan and Ann Cook said...

That is wrong on so many levels.

Cookie Mama said...

I had Jeff come to the computer to look at your blog, I think I saw a silent tear trickle down his face as he looked longingly at your yummy bread and rolls. If we start walking now do you think by the time we get there we'll burn off enough calories to have a dozen or two of those yummy cinnamon rolls?

Tammy and Chris said...

I miss you! Looking at all that bread and cinnamon rolls reminds me of Grandma. She was such a good cook, and she must have taught you well!

Cory C. Cook said...

YOU ARE VERY RUDE MOM!!! YOU MUST SEND US SOME OF THOSE YUMMY TREATS AND BREAD! I AGREE THAT THIS IS WRONG! EXTREMELY WRONG!

Cory C. Cook said...

YOU ARE VERY RUDE MOM!!! YOU MUST SEND US SOME OF THOSE YUMMY TREATS AND BREAD! I AGREE THAT THIS IS WRONG! EXTREMELY WRONG!