Thursday, March 20, 2008

Wiggly Puppies Don't Make Good Photo Subjects




I have been trying all day to get photos of these puppies with their eyes open! They are so wiggly and I finally decided that I couldn't accomplish the feat by myself. So, when Michael got home, we tried to get pics again - still not much success. The plan was to get a photo of each puppy, but even though I put different colored thread on their feet (came off because they will not be still) and tried different colored markers on their toenails (somehow disappears after a few minutes). It's not easy to tell them apart. Anyway, I have posted a few pictures that did turn out fairly good. I'll keep trying!

2 comments:

Ryan and Ann Cook said...

They are getting so big! I was sorry to hear about the little one. I wish we could have come up to visit this week too, it would have been fun.

Ami Bethea said...

Ha ha I can't wait to show these pictures to the boys in the morning! They will love to see them up close.