Monday, March 17, 2008

Growing So Fast!






I can't believe it's been a week since I posted any pictures of the puppies. I had to go to the valley on Tuesday to buy food at Costco for the RS Dinner and I brought Dean and Treven back with me. Then we had our RS Dinner and the Ten Virgins program on Thursday and Friday morning, Jared and Arleen and the rest of the family came up. On Sunday, Jeff and Heather, BJ and Brooklyn came up and went back home today. We had so much fun and everyone loved holding and snuggling with the puppies. At one point, I went into the bedroom and both Noah and Kayla were in the box with Mieke and the puppies. Michael had the camera, so I couldn't take a picture. (I'll try to get the pictures Arleen took of her kids with the puppies.) The puppies are growing so fast and getting so fat!! Mieke eats nearly a dozen eggs every morning, so I guess she's feeding them well. Their little legs are getting stronger and stronger, too. One puppy likes to climb to the highest point in the bed and lay there - we call him "King" (for "King of the Mountain). They should be opening their eyes in 2 or 3 days, and I'll post more pictures then.

No comments: