Friday, February 20, 2009

Awesome Birthday Presents!!



For my birthday this year, Michael and my kids bought me a Bosch mixer that also has a blender attachment and special cookie dough beaters. I was also lucky enough to get a new wheat grinder because my other one quit working. I used them the other day for the first time to make whole wheat bread. The bread turned out great and it was fun to have new "toys" to use!! I had Annette come over to show me how to use both of them. It's so much easier to make bread now - and we eat a lot of bread around here! Thanks to everyone who helped make it possible.

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

They look like so much fun! I would love to have a wheat grinder...And I love my bosh, your's is a little bit prettier then mine, I guess the newer model!

Tammy and Chris said...

So nice!! It has been on my mind that I want to learn how to make wheat bread with my wheat. Will you email me or post a good recipe?

Love you lots!

Tammy

Cookie Mama said...

Yay for new toys! You deserve it.

Yum, homemade bread, I'm ready to hop in my car and drive up there to taste it. Glad you got something you love for your b-day.